We’re sorry to hear you’re getting an error message. Errors may occur throughout the whole process of image enhancement or photo generation and can usually be solved by following these steps:
- Switch to a different internet connection. If you're using a Wi-Fi network, try your mobile data connection, and vice versa. If you're using a VPN, turn it off and try again.
- Check that your device has enough storage available. If the error message appears when you try to save, the failure may be due to a lack of storage on your device. Try freeing up some space.
- Make sure you’re using the most recent version of Remini. If an update is available on the App Store or Google Play Store, we recommend downloading it.
- Update your iOS or Android software. Make sure you’re using the latest version by checking your device’s settings.
- Close Remini from your background processes and reopen it.
- If the error occurs in the AI Photos section, delete and re-train the AI model. Open Remini > tap the settings icon ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the screen > tap Delete AI Model or Retrain AI Model and try to use the feature again.
If you’ve tried all the steps above but you’re still experiencing problems, reach out to our Support team with the following details to help speed up our checks:
- A description of what happens when you try our tips
- A screenshot or a screen recording that shows the issue
- Your current version of iOS or Android
- The app version
- Your device make and model